This lab was easy to follow and to complete. I had one small issue with the city type. I was able to convert the labels to annotations so I could move them. However, in the upper left corner of the map there were some labels that went with cities that are off the map. I could not figure out how to delete them, so I made them disappear by making them the same color as the county. I wonder what is the best way to handle this? I got lucky that the labels did not cross more than one color.
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Week 10: Geocoding and Spring Break
This lab was easy to follow and to complete. I had one small issue with the city type. I was able to convert the labels to annotations so I could move them. However, in the upper left corner of the map there were some labels that went with cities that are off the map. I could not figure out how to delete them, so I made them disappear by making them the same color as the county. I wonder what is the best way to handle this? I got lucky that the labels did not cross more than one color.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Whenever I need to delete annotation, I just click on the text and press delete. If you were able to select the text for a color change, then this option should have been available. Hope this helps.
ReplyDeleteLeah